Monday, July 25, 2011

meet up with Bill and Esther


Polaroid of 3 of us! From Esther :) and this is the first and only polaroid i have in my whole life!
3 of us(Bil, Esther, Me) had met up at Ming Cafe tonight~ Glad that we're having holidays and can meet each other in Miri. exception for bill and me bcos we are always in the same class in AIMST Esther is leaving very soon again~
 Had a great time together and hope that we can meet again someday~

Thanks Esther for this bangle! simply  loving it!

Had my hair cut this morning at kelvin salon with mom. She cut her hair a lot shorter, but mine, not much difference, just trimmed off some split ends and my front hair is a lil bit shorter than previous. i want to grow my hair longer this time!

and too bad, today  i failed my Detox plan completely bcos i went outside and i settled my 2/3 meals out there~didnt ate any vege today:(:( But i finally renewed my driving licence after back home for 2 weeks!
Gonna go to bed now! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment