Thursday, July 14, 2011

Joyous moment!Back to my home now!


C.E.L.E.B.R.A.T.E~~~~
 i had completed my 6 weeks of industrial training now!
and i can go back home finally! *yeah*
just reached home last night and now i got one month of holiday at home ;)
let see what should i do for this holiday...i told myself that i should just waste my time laying at home this time, i must spend my holiday for doing something more meaningful
first, i gotta plan for the detox! yes!i need a detox for my body mind and soul now! guess i had took too much of RUBBISH food into my stomach for these few months, especially during my training period. i knew myself well that i could not take too much of food outside, home cooked food suit me best!
but i had no choice, for this 6 weeks i had settle my meals everywhere but not at home. Tasted lots of delicious food in Penang but my stomach is not happy now~ its bloated bcos i had too much of unhealthy and oily foods.
so, my 1st plan for today is---> ta daaaa~~~ i bought lots of veggies back home today! i am like a housewife again~
my veggies~~i bought a big round cabbage, 2 big packets of green leafy veggies, eggplants, cucumbers, tauge, and yogurt...(u cant see them all bcos they're hidden in my arms)
And today is the BIG DAY of my dad! he's 52 now! So we bought him this cake from Chatter box(Mega hotel). The cheesecake was really nice! i rate it better than Secret Recipe's! Less sweet and thicker taste of cheese!i love this cheese cake!

Most importantly, its the reunion of our family today! Barry had just came back this evening! it had been some time that we hadn't see everyone at home together! My home is merrier now! =)
Avin, mom, and dad were all looking so 'blackish', it was a coincidence .
now, take two!~ i am in~ ;)
i think my dad is still looking young~we hardly spot any white hair on his head~
Dad blew off his candle~

No comments:

Post a Comment