Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Its the first day of the week, my fav day of the week, where the family gathers and go to church together:):)
woke up a bit earlier than the usual Sunday at freaking 5.a.m.
and i had made up my mind the night before to make my family simple breakfast to start our lovely day~because i found that there's still plenty of bacons in the fridge~(and hell yea i'm craving for meat since i was having detox diet for the one week until Friday!!finally i can have some meats, breads, coffee and biscuits !i knew those are unhealthy foods but just felt that i am depending too much on processed foods and i am going to slowly reduce those foods and try my best to get fresh foods whenever it is possible)
Good excuses again for myself as i decided that i'm only going to have Detox diet at weekday and i shall have some break at weekends! felt sorry for my stomach if i am having Detox everyday and i missed all the good foods!how can this be...so...hehehe i am taking leave from Detox plan on weekends

Hearty breakfast for Sunday Morning before going to church. 

This is for my family~wholemeal bread(my fav)+bacon+tomato+cucumber~(sorry i dont know what's the prob that i cant rotate it to the right position)

Bought this from Saberkas night market last night, it was once upon a time my fav kuih! BUT get disappointed cos it doesnt taste as nice nowadays....

start my early sunday morning with hearty breakfast and a cup of coffee!♥♥

Happy Sunday Everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment