Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Border or Thailand-Bukit Kayu Hitam

After exam , i had went to Alor Star and Bt Kayu Hitam with Sze Ne & her siblings~
its an awesome experience to dine at the Water view restaurant, with the beautiful landscape...and musics playing all the time when your're dining on water. and the waiter delivering foods by using SPEEDBOAT! so cool man!  i cant keep my eyes off when the waiter delivered the foods to our place! 


i have to say that this will definitely be an excellent place for the couples to dine in! :P

  our only group photo



The next day, it was Sze Ne's sister's birthday, so i stayed one more night in Alor Star to attend her birthday party~
The theme of the night was WHITE COLOUR so she borrowed me her dress and i wore it to her party~

the birthday girl - Jenny, and me :)


and thanks for my tour guide - Sze Ne, for bringing me around Alor Star and Perlis 

No comments:

Post a Comment