Monday, January 30, 2012

so sick @_@

the first day i reach back to SP and i was greeted with fever and cough T.T
thanks to my bro Avin who spread the disease to me before i leave Miri.
didn't realised that it was serious enough to cause fever because i seldom get very sick, my fever can always easily go off after i sleep for one night.
 And i knew it gonna be serious when it haven't go off the next day  I don't get sick easily; but once i fall sick it will be a serious one :(
Woke up with headache and fever this morning, but have to crawl out from the bed to campus...
i always avoid taking Panadols if there's no need, but i took 2 pills just now and hope the disease will run away from me...and i slept for the whole afternoon till evening wishing that the disease will leave me in peace~
This week we'll start for our community pharmacy training, so have to get myself healthy before going for the training.
Gonna swallow another Panadol and off to bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment