Saturday, January 14, 2012

fruitful week :)

Its coming to the end of the week again so fast :(
went swimming with Mary few days ago...that was decades after my last time i went to swim...
busy here and there and one week passed again, I'm exciting for this coming cny but also afraid that its coming because my holiday is going to end like that...:(
still got lots of documents to prepare for the coming interview before i left home to Kedah again, but i didn't find out all of  them yet..the biggest problem is my UPSR cert...i don't know whether do i have the cert or not?? @_@ supposed to check with my primary sch but still i haven't got the time to visit the sch~ I WONDER WHY THEY NEED MY UPSR CERT?? maybe i should take my kindergarden report card to the interview too~ lol
Looking forward for next week! Jim Jim and Priscilla will be coming back and we can meet up again, the last time 3 of us hang up was 2 years ago i think...bcos Pris had moved to Melaka.
Must use my time good good because there are still  lotsa things waiting me to do~

and i miss my dear  'Sista/gf/cousin..*&%#@whatever is it " >>EVELYN!! I miss u lots! i know u're very much stucked in the jungle & exam & research that drives to the extreme level of stress & craziness * while everyone is having holidays and singing for the cny mood now... I'm sorry bcos i couldn't be by your side at such tough time...:(:( Hope everything will be fine and smooth in this coming week and you can finally come home for CNY and family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment