Friday, January 20, 2012

Going Back to Sibu for Chinese New Year!

*EXCITED*
Finally we're going to celebrate Chinese new Year together again this year back in Sibu! Cant wait to see all those relatives & cousins there!
Miss those moments playing firecrackers and watching beautiful fireworks from the balcony of our house!
Last year we didnt celebrate CNY together. Barry & me spent our CNY in our uncle's house at Shah Alam and I only can say it was very different from what we had in Sibu, which is many more times merrier!!!
Will be going to Sibu tomorrow morning with my family~ and hopefully the weather is divine and the journey will be safe! i bet there will be lots of cars on the road tomorrow because everyone will be driving back to their hometown.
Gonna continue to pack my stuffs which I need to bring along now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment