Monday, January 9, 2012

Live with no regrets :)

I've counted the days i am back in home, it was just around a week plus, but it seems like so long ago~ i guess i had been due to the busy schedule i had for these days. Met with Kai Sin, Nichole and Bill for the first few days since they came to visit Miri for the first time, but i hadn't been accompanied them for full time because i was busy at other things, and Thanks Bill bcos he is a good host and bring them all around~ :)
This year's NYE was special because i had spent with different groups of peoples. First i went to church for fellowship with friends, but i didn't join them for the count down then, instead, i went with Mary, Mei Vui, and friends for a chill. But that's not the final destination of me and mei vui, we went together since both of us didn't drive and we're waiting for another friend to fetch us to the next place. *very luck that both of us were going to meet with our own friends but at the same place! :) so i followed her friend's car and finally met with Billl, Nichole & Kai sin. we spent just few minutes there and finally left to another place again. i guess i was spending my time the night to visit different places~ Nothing very special for the night but we're just happy to see each other and have fun :D there goes my new year eve!

The next day, i attended the new year church service, yes its my first time to attend Sunday service at Mei Ann after the renovation! so long awaited moment finally comes~~ the new church is very nice! and looks so different now! I'm loving it very much~ :)
 Spent my first day in 2012 with my family :)

and i wonder what am i so busy with in the week? maybe i had been so busy for being  Avin's private driver to settle his stuffs before the school opens~ brought him to cut his hair so he will look fresh for the new semester

got lots of things to do but only completed a few~
the Best thing of coming back home is.... sleep and eat?? no no I'm not going to let this to ruin my holidays and wake up realising holiday is OVER :( so sad....
so i  had get my lazy ass of the sofa and meet with friends and involve in meaningful activities :)
met with my best friends but its sad that they are working now so i can only meet them on weekends.
planning to make a visit to Katty's house this week and spent a great day with her then~
i knew that after this one last semester of as a B Pharm student, I'm not going to get my life back like i am a student now, my time will no longer be so flexible and holidays will be on limited days...and i might even need to work on night shift once in a while. :(

i knew pretty much i am a very much family person which i spent most of my time at home for my family for every semester break. (which sometimes can be freaking long up to 3 months!)  so, i can see that i will probably still dedicate my very little and precious time to my family after working because i couldn't know how much of time i can still have with them~

I had made my mind in this holiday to try my best to meet up with as many friends as i could which i had lost contact with or those i hadn't seen them in years. :) too bad i am always going to Sibu for CNY and miss the opportunity to meet with most of the long lost friends. i wished i am able to attend the Primary sch classmates reunion too but seems like impossible because i wont be in Miri during that time~ so Sad~
Anyhow, i am trying my very best so i wont be regret when i no longer have the time to do so in the future. :P

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment