Saturday, January 16, 2010

我是米虫~~

the calendar had reached Saturday now,
i'm getting nearer and nearer to the starting of my new semester.
not sure whether i am ready for it.
i never felt bored in the hostel until now, bcoz i was so busy, busy watching all the dramas and doesn't realised that the time had passed.
now, i had become the"米虫" that jim jim used to be~ hahaha...
i woke up and eat, watch dramas... , sleep.
the house work that i need to do is clean the small corner in my room only.
but soon,it will be different.
the new timetable is going to kill me.
so i am thinking about my resolution in this 2010 year and my new semester,
i shall study even harder and be wise to arrange my time now, and another more! i shall set a budget for my monthly expenses now.

my last term result had been sent home, oh i was finally so relieved,
the organic chemistry which i thought i could have failed if i have nott done well in my final exam,
because i get super low marks in my mid term exam,
but owh....i passed!!! =D
and overall i am satisfied with my own result, since i am not setting very high target to torture myself for studying die hard, i just couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment