Tuesday, January 12, 2010

goyang kaki life in hostel for one week

i am back to my kampung now, trapped in the hostel for one week before class going to start.
but as a positive thinker, i don't feel its so bad to be back here so early, bcos there one more holiday awaiting me after one month, exactly, yeah~

but now i got a real big problem, that's everyone seeing me will ask me why do i appear in the campus so early b4 everyone come back?
i wish i could record it and play it when anyone ask me the same question again and again. =.=''' (instead of explaining the whole story, i would just tell them i want to come back early to study die hard and squeeze in the dean list, stupid crap...)

its actually bcoz i booked my flight ticket very very very early last time and there's changes in the timetable, bcoz i don't want to waste $ for changing the date of my ticket, its cost more than 150 i think,since i need to change both of the flight ticket, what a waste.
Besides, i will just be back here one month and i can go back again in Chinese NY, so i don't think i need to change it.
Meanwhile, i can settle myself down here earlier and get prepared for my new semester.
and also watch as much drama as i could b4 class starts.

But now i am mad of the green bugs that visited my room every night in a bulk group, the bite and made me my skin allergic last time so i super hate them!
and they have short life spam, many die on the floor in the morning, and its an ugly sight u can see on the floor!! what to do?
i got no idea how to prevent them to appear in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment