Saturday, January 23, 2010

my 1st week of class in sem 2

this week is indeed a horrible week

still cant get used of the new timetable

and the worse is i haven't start most of the practical sessions yet

hard to imagine how will it be next week when all the practical starts

till now,i am still free from writing reports

i just gave myself the target of glancing through my lecture notes for each day

but not very success

still following up on weekends

i thought i should have finish reading them and start to make some short notes so i can study easier next time

or i am going to burn the midnight oil at the last minute again

i hope it wouldn't happen

i am not used to many things yet

my class is back to 3rd floor of library now

which i can consider it as an igloo in the library building

and the green bugs are terrifying

the invadeD our hostel and died the next morninG

i got goose bumps when i saw them lying everywhere in the living room when i woke up in the morning

what makes me sweep in the morning while i am rushing to my class too?

THE ANSWER is the green little creatures which died and spread scarily on the whole floor

i tell u its really SCARY!!

imagine that u cant hardly walk on the floor and have walk tiptoeing on it

the bugs had became my enemy

they caused me allergy and made ugly spots on my skin

i wish i could stay in an aircond room and close all the window and doors so they have no way to come in

but it was too sad,

my room got many 'holes' for the insects to come in

lousy....

and i hate they appear in my room so much

my medicine would be not enough for me if the bugs continue to sting me

and the Internet connection got some problem now

or maybe is the modem

bcoz the wireless at our unit cant be used

get even mad of this again...

my weekend, hope it Will be a nice and relaxing one.

i need more energy for next week's lecture

forget to mention that i am still falling asleep in class,

i wish this will not happen anymore... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment