Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the history of my hp numbers

TODay,
i am officially not a celcom customer anymore :(
i went to terminate my 019 number,which i had used for 2 years,
which is so superb bcoz the line connection is always so good that it can reach at any place.

talk about the story of the phone number i had used,
i think it was a sad story,
the 1st number i used is my favourite number, 0168618905, which was just a number difference from jim, hers is 0168618900, that's y i love this number a lot.... but due to many reasons, i stop using this number, and not reloading it, so the number is gone at Nov,09.
mainly i am using celcom,and i use 8905 just to msg my best friends sometimes, so i am not using much on it, but i need to reload every month to activate it, i felt that it was a waste.
And the other reason is that i found my new love, which is Digi Campus plan, which is much more cheaper for sms and calling, and it doesn't need me to reload every month, the most important is that the expired date is 4 years!
so, i am so sorry to jim jim ,who still using the pretty number which we had once upon a time...

and next, i felt sad too when i terminate my celcom number, the moment i walked out of celcom office, my 019 number doesn't exist anymore, and i am afraid that i didn't informed all of my friends that i am no longer using that number, and lost contact with them.

but, i do this so because digi offered such a package which suit my needs exactly, i don't like to have my phone number inactivate whenever the expire date reaches, even though there is credit in it, and this saves me a lot of $ too :P
so, now i got my new number in used, saying bye bye to all those old numbers.
2010, a new year, a new start, a new number going with me for the next journey.
(**to my friends: if i did not informed u my new numb, u can ask me to get for it)


No comments:

Post a Comment