Thursday, December 31, 2009

the last day of 2009

2009 had just left one day,less that24 hours from now,
i wonder what had i done is this year because i felt that the time pass so fast...
70% of the time i think i am so busy for studying (wow i am such a hardworking girl)

Jan-
studying

Feb-
i went to celebrate Chinese New Year in Sibu, ohhh fireworks i love them...good food, wonderful people...:) and yea, we played the plastic boat, how adventurous we are

march-holidaying, and i worked as part time in an account office opposite dad's shop
year 1 sem2 started at the end of this month.

April-
studying

may-
studying, busy doing reports...bla bla bla..

June-
its my final exam
and Miss Evelyn move to our room when she came back for degree,
cousin reunion :0 hahaha

July-
holiday again

august-
back to study once again, for my 2nd year degree programme, then my course mates,eve and i went to Genting at the 1st weekend of our semester.

September-
hey~~u know i know,if u don't know also never mind,i'll tell u now,
its my 21st birthday!! the so important day in my life, i am 21 now! woohoo...
and i did have a wonderful birthday :)
i wanted to say a million times of THANK YOU to all my friends who helped me to celebrate this special and important day of mine!
a special thanks for ANNIE,EVELYN,LILY(not me) ,MARY,SZE NE,ZHE YEN,SHEAU THENG...too! and many more i couldn't type all
my 21st birthday with a baskin Robbin ice cream cake, the beautiful gown from lily and evelyn, and also the secret present from sze ne, and lots more fun and presents and cards :)
september is so happening, we attend the 1st wedding ceremony since i came to SP, went to Penang, and more....
October-start to pick back my notes to study after having so much fun
i finally learned how to swim! thanks to Annie, Coleen, A loi, Ming Ming, Evelyn, Lily...all who had taught me how to swim and accompany me to swim.

November-
exam season again,study study study

December
Final exam
then...its holiday!!
Mary and me took our bus to KL immediately after exam, and i join Dad and Avin in KL
i joined the camp in Mei Ann too,with "qing tuan'' ,the last camp in our old church.



No comments:

Post a Comment