Saturday, December 26, 2009

The coughing girl and Christmas



Finally Christmas is over now,
the day which we waited for this one month,
a joyful season ,made this December month full with happiness.
I spent this peaceful holy night at home, and went to Dewan Suara at Christmas Day with my family members to celebrate with all the church sisters and brothers, for the joy of remembering our Lord Jesus Christ was born to save us from our sin.
I actually don't really know why are there Christmas tree as a symbol on this day? i guess i heard it sometime ago,but couldn't remember it anymore. welcome to tell me the story behind of it if u know,hahaha.... Anyway, hope u are celebrating it by knowing the true meaning behind of it :)

and worse than worse,
i'm having bad sore throat,
and if u saw me, u will know how i cough, i m coughing like dying.
even if i inhaled the air from my mouth will made me cough non stop, its bad.

So, i finally went to visit the 'sin sei' (chinese physician),
its worse than what i expected,
at 1st i guessed it may be due to some lung problem, which cause this chronic cough (for almost 1 month)
but surprisingly, the very experienced physician check my bloo pressure and it was terrible!
my BP is raising t0 >100!!! oh gosh, this never happened to me bcoz i think I'm healthy.
without telling my problem, he told me about where does my problem came from, made me cough like dying,
he said that i have a syndrome, which i am lacking of oxygen, thus the oxygen cant be pump to my head sometime. Aha!! and now i finally found the reason why i am so sleepy all the time is class! that's what i felt sometimes, i will suddenly felt that i am lack of oxygen in my brain and fell unconscious.
oh, that's serious...
and he even said that if elder ppl get this sickness, it will be fatal...oh, so scary

back to my coughing problem,
bcoz of lacking oxygen, i need to cough to relieve from this symptom, at 1st i just cough lightly,
but now, when its getting serious, i cough non stop for a longer time,
and while sleeping its more serious, because the gastric from my stomach tend to flow out,and block my throat, and i also cant remember why this will block my respiratory tract, this made me cough badly at night, worse than day time.
everything is connected in leading to this coughing, not just bacteria infection....very complicated
so, i need to consumed my Chinese medicine now to get rid of all these problem.
Besides, there are many restrictions in my diet now, no fry foods, no cold water, not even the one in room temperature, no plain water, must drink water with some flavour, eg tea,Milo,syrup,blablabla...as long as not plain water=.=, cannot drink water before sleep ( i used to drink A LOT)
Haih, to save myself and get healthy soon, i must follow without choice now.
i want to be lily with:
no more cough
no more falling unconscious in class
please pray for my health, i must get away from this sickness!!




No comments:

Post a Comment