Monday, December 7, 2009

preparing for medicinal chemistry exam

when the clock strikes 12, i am still not complete with my studies for the exam next morning,
i struggled from the option whether i need to jump to the bed immediately and wake up early in the morning next day to study; or i should burn the midnight oil to finish all of it before i sleep.
it took half an hour for me to think while i am studying....
then i decide to sleep and tell myself i really gonna wake up very very early to make myself finish all that i need to study.
okay, i tell myself in mind several times before i sleep, that i MUST WAKE UP next day at 4 a.m.
surprisingly....or probably i am too tensed up, i woke up before the alarm rings...and i wonder when will it rings? or maybe i had missed the alarm and i am late??
i was shocked when i look on the clock, its only 2.11 a.m. in the morning, how could i woke up so early? and after a few minutes, i just saw my roommate came back to the room from study area. I'm laughing at myself.
then i laid back to continue sleeping.
again, when its around 4 a.m. , i woke up automatically, and waited for my alarm to ring, and it finally rings and i turned off it, telling myself i need more sleep, just a few minutes will be enough. :)
BUT, it turned the other way,
i finally woke up at 6a.m.
OMG, 2 hours had passed,
at that instance, i jump out of the bed and immediately SWITCH ON my STUDY MOOD
no more sleepiness and laziness....bcoz i knew i am OUT OF TIME for my studies!
i tried my best to study the part i haven't finished, and left out some part of it.
until the last minute i enter the exam hall, still memorizing the medicine classifications die hard

until i get the question paper, I'm relieved,
bcoz the part that i didn't study had only very few questions on it...
and after selecting the questions,its just nice that i don't need to choose those question that i hadn't study.
looking back on what had happened this morning,
i realised that its God's will that i don't need to spent that extra 2 hours to study, if i did, i would have waste my energy and time to study on that part which i hardly could understand.
Really Thanks God for guiding me through my exam, which i could have done worse if there is no faith in Him.
Finally i left only one more paper to go...and i can feel the holiday season its around the corner! *yeah, i love it~

No comments:

Post a Comment