Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Exam

The first exam paper had made my heart aches for it,
and this is happened for the 1st time in my study life, where the exam can made me felt so bad....
its not the matter of i cant do well, i did managed to handle most of the questions,
but its the matter of confidence level that hit me to the ground.
the subject is the one which i thought i am confidence in and i had spent lots of time studying for it,
but my performance is not that what i expected.

fears comes when there's no more confidence in me,
as the next subject will be Organic chem, which is like hell for me...
the time passes even slower when i wish to escape from it,
not knowing what will i see in the exam paper on the next day,
disappointment and nervousness had bring me somewhere out of my mind.
i had been thought for the worst part in the exam, which i get the paper and have my mind blank.... but i really hope this never ever will happen..



No comments:

Post a Comment