Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its Holiday Now!

After 2 weeks plus of study week and exams, i get the my now! its exciting and merry, bcoz i get to celebrate my Christmas in Miri this year.

The exact day after my exam, i pack my things hurriedly and went to KL and have some christmas shopping there.
The Christmas decorations in the shopping malls were indeed beautiful, and i am so in love with Christmas trees and decorations~ have a lot of good foods and walk a lot.

Times square

went to Genting, and its was so wrong to go there bcoz its extremely crowded!! this is the 1st time i went Genting in this peak season, and get so tired of waiting.
we waited 1 hour for the cable car, and queue more than half hour for every games, it was like hell....
and the sun is damn hot when we're waiting at the queue, luckily I'm clever enough to bring along my umbrella, which i actually prepared in case there is any rain =.=
not much we had play,bcoz of the crowd and limited time for us....



the burning prawn in coconut juice


Vietnam house restaurant



we're in the cable car


Dad & Avin


The snow man


shining star welcoming Christmas season


beautiful decorations


the stunning view of the highlands out of the window in the morning

and finally, i'm back in my home now.
just had my hair cut today,not much different, but a bit shorter. :)
still in a lazy mood, not feeling like going out.
enjoy being at home as a potato coach,sitting in front of tv (:













No comments:

Post a Comment