Friday, December 18, 2009

A day with my cute pink umbrella

YEAH its me again~~
out of boredom. I finally stepped out of my house.
Actually not today, its yesterday.
I went to church since there is lack of helpers for the station games for the youth camp,
and
i'm LUCKY, there's no sun at the station i'm in charge of.

I'm not scared of the sun too,bcoz i am prepared and had applied my sunscreen all over myself before going :P hahaha......

The next day, which is today, i am again a lazy bear,
planned to go for swimming but Ming Ming told me that its public holiday,
oh my, i just realised it...
so we cancelled tha plan.
i totally don't care about the calendar anymore since I'm in holidaaaay~,
day and night is not so much important now.
my initial plan is to go for a facial wash, but its too late,
no place for my appointment because i only made my call this morning,
so...i think and think...and think...
i think its best for me to stay at home!
then, mom said she wanted to buy something, but she had no time,
and the good daughter of her finally made her plan, to go shopping for the stuffs that she need^^
that's how i turned up to be in Parkson.

when i reached, i sensed that it was the wrong time for me to go out again=.='''
its is Holiday and there's so many ppl... i hate the crowds that block my way when i shop,arrgghh...i prefer to shop at weekdays, much more quiet and there's no long queue while paying for things :)
anyway, i completed my mission,ended up buying more than what i wanted to buy @_@
i wanted to just buy a loose powder for mom in Skin Food,and left the other things for mom to buy herself. when I wanted to pay $, i looked up and i saw that there's an adorable pink umbrella,
so i asked the sales girl how much i need to buy so that i can get that umbrella as free gift?
she told me its RM 150,
so i decided to help mom to buy a little bit more stuffs which she
will need it.
:p instead of buying separately, i think i am right and wise to buy at once. *wink to myself*

Met Katty today, not in my plan,but it was a coincidence that she went there too :)
so i did not spent much time with her since she's having her date, haha..i know what to do.
umbrella, which is so so cute. need it later, and will not be a waste of money, ended up buying for around160, and finally i get the umbrella!
we'll talk more in our girls outing next time.




love the special edition of kisses chocolates for christmas,
its with red and white stripes,
in peppermint white choc flavour with candies!



the pink umbrella!
girls, i know u like it right? ^^
me too



the most attractive part of this umbrella, its the casing! its nice,
and it can also be use to keep other things.



things that i bought


and yea, i shall call it a day :)
satisfied coz i get a cute umbrella today~
this is the tactic of earning girls'$$,
U happy I happy
and we'll get a deal ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment