Wednesday, December 16, 2009

life


So, what am i doing in my holidays??
stayed at home watching dramas from you tube and also some TV programmes,
now, i am having plenty of time for myself,
not wanting to leave from my comfy home.
I'm watching "Hi My Sweetheart" today, also called as "Hai Pai Tian Xin"
if you like comedy, i recommend this drama for you,bcoz its super funny~~ made me laugh uncontrollable
this is the synopsis of the drama,
Xue Hai (xiao zhu/lo zhi xiang)was a certifiable dork when he first arrived in Shanghai. After his schoolmate Bao Zhu(rainie yang) saved him from bullying, she became his first love. Then, a misunderstanding caused them to lose contact when she moved back to Taiwan. He thought she dumped him. So he transformed himself from a dork to a hunk in order to seek revenge.
But its too bad that this drama just reached episode 7 , and i am so eager for the next episode. :P
i cant wait
i cant wait
i cant wait

even though streamyx is so slow, i still waited patiently for the drama to load becoz i wanted to watch it for so long, since i was having exam so i resist myself from the temptation of watching it before.

And,
oh ya, after staying at home a few days, i suddenly remembered that i forgot something
i should have made my appointment for a facial wash earlier,
bcoz my skin is so so....dirty now....
how could i forget it....tomoro gotta call for appointment and rescue my skin >.<
sorry friends bcoz i am too lazy to go out, not yet find any friends for outing...just bcoz i am LAZY.... hahaha...sooner or later i will find u guys ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment