Friday, January 8, 2010

curls all gone

i had wrote this post a few days ago but only post it here now.

Lily had her curls gone and straight hair back now.
This should be considered good or bad?
the good one is i finally can comb my hair now after one year, and my hair is damn long now i think. :) the super like to comb hair girl is back now :P
the bad one is that there is no more waves on my hair now, and i cant wash my hair and had to let the chemical stay on it for a few days, which i don't like it. but luckily, the chemical does not smell that heavy and bad this time, its just fine.

The HAppY oNe:
Esther, Evelyn and Me meet up together in Miri, at SOHO.
and i am not shy to say that i had never being to there although i am a Mirian,
because i had being such a good girl staying at home every night,hahaha....
Bil was in his kampung, so he can't come along with us.
I'm so excited to see Esther after more than a year i didn't seen her :D
she still look the same, but getting prettier and gain some weight due to the good food she had in Australia. Not like me gaining weight due to the super extra oily food which taste like XXX in Jaya Catering.@_@
we gossip to update whats happening around us
the busy body me also visited her new house in pujut 2, so that i know the location next time, it is much nearer to my house now, that's good! :)

Esther & me, with my straight hair~


The crazy one:
since i cant online yesterday, due to some problem on pc,
i turned on my laptop and search for the drama in it to watch,
then i was so addicted to it,
and i am so eager to watch the next episode,
from morning until night i am watching,
wow!!i watch 18 episode in a day! and finished 30 episode in 2 days. i'm going crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment