Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Facial wash

Went to KOSE beauty centre for facial wash on this Monday with my bro- Barry.
it is always such a torturing experience for me to go for facial wash T.T
because i got so many blackheads on my skin, and even got it on the border skin of my lips!
the pain i got every time the beautician squeeze one single blackhead out is so..damn painful i can faint.
unfortunately, she told me that my blackheads are very deep inside compare to others, due to the deep skin pores i got :(
so the pain i experience is double than others i think?
not only this, the redness on my face is also double( i always hate this but since she cleanse better than the other beautician out there i gotta bear with it)~~Barry's face doesn't look as red compared to mine, despite the fact that he also got many blackheads like me...

oh why am i paying so much for getting all those pain?
Because i want to get a CLEAR SKIN!!

 This time i bought another package for 10 times facial wash and get 2 free wash and a free Sekisei Lotion.
 I am always upset when i am spending my parents hard earned $ for this, it cost a lot. But for sure this is what most girl are willing to spend for. Business profit for ladies business will never fail. :)  Cosmetics, skin care, clothes, accessories, jeweleries, shoes, bags...they cant be separated from a girl's life.

No other better choice and i must sacrifice a bit if i want to get rid those dirty little things on my skin.
my face looks horrible every time after facial wash~~i salute myself for still being brave enough to walk around in Imperial Mall because i was waiting for Barry to finish his facial wash so i must walk around to get rid of the time.

After that, Barry suggested to go to Pasar Ramadan to buy something, it was already 7PM that time, buka puasa already~~ when we reached there, we saw nothing much to buy, everyone were busy having their dinner after fasting for the whole day. :0 but still bought some 'isi ayam' there, its like some sort  of  bbq chicken meat. Finally, we went back home for dinner. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment