Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reaching SP again

After one and a half months of Sem Break, i am back to Kedah again.
Thanks God for leading his way to me so i can reach here safely. :)
Going SP had never being easy to me, because every time i need to spend for almost the whole day in airport.
sometimes i woke up at 4am because i booked the earliest flight to KL, which is 6.20a.m. which is so freaking early in the morning
but the normal flight i choose is around 10a.m.
Today, I'm even luckier because i booked my flight at 11.25a.m. since the ticket was cheap :)
i get to attend church service this morning, and met with my dear Jim Jim & James(my first time meeting him*finally*), they came for the earlier church service to meet me before i am leaving :)*happy*
i even had the time to eat breakfast before going to airport. Thanks God i don't need to rush because in Miri, MAS is closing their check in counter at 25 minutes before the flight.
i reached KLIA and took a bus to LCCT (when you gain something you also must lose something; but i don't mind for this extra journey i need to take because i gain my time with family, and yes i get cheaper tickets from Airasia to Penang, I'm always such a good daughter saving my parents hard earned$$ hehehe... )
actually i thought i was travelling alone this time because most of my friends were already back to campus earlier~among them i am the last one reaching back to SP.
BUT thanks God, i met Sing Ying at LCCT and i decided to share taxi with her and another junior back to SP :) no need to waste so much $ for taxi back to SP then. yeah~~

finally i am back to SP again, the house is empty and i am alone because everyone is not here~  Evelyn had just finished her internship and just back to Miri for holiday last night, contrasting, I'm coming back for my new semester! Anyway, I'm glad because i knew that everything will be okay when because our almighty God will be leading me all the time

my luggage is not yet unpacked, it is like a mess....because i am so lazy to care about it now, i just swept my rooms so i can have a comfortable place to rest right now. i still love my room, after not staying here for 3 months =D because its so comfy~~

i had packed for my bag to go for campus tomorrow (attempted to persuade myself that i am very enthusiastic about going campus as a final year degree student)
Gonna look forward for  new start again tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment