Monday, August 8, 2011

Peaceful Sunday

2 small piece of cheesecakes from Marriott Hotel <3  Jim Jim ,Thanks for the cake! 
i love cheese cakes


 This was my last Sunday enjoying being a potato coach at home this whole night~
Weekends are all about Relaxing~ and eating...again~~
sigh....i went for supper with Jim Jim and Avin at Saturday night after church fellowship,
i'm not supposed to have any supper at this time...
i just wanted to bring them to eat something since both of them haven't take their dinner.
ended up i also share those foods with them at deadly 11.30pm!!!super FATtening i know!

Before that we went to Marriott hotel to buy the Cheesecake straight after leaving from church, because it was the biirthday of Jim‘s friend, so she wanted to buy her a cake, 
we rushed to there before the clock strikes 10pm,because they will be closing at 10pm...
but then failed to contact her friend so we went for supper. it was so difficult to find a single parking space, 
i drove many rounds and then finally found a place for parking my car which is not so near so we have to walk a bit. The night is windy+cool and  luckily there's no rain.

Jim also gave me 2 piece of cheese cake since i never tried the cheese cake from Marriott Hotel. 
it was very nice, the cake is so soft it melted in my mouth and very RICH with cheese!
 i immediately fall IN love for the First bite! 
Again, i already had plenty of cakes in this month.(there's birthday for 5 month continuously among my family members starting from the month of JULY,so i used to ask mom don't buy cake for my birthday because i had too much) 
 this time its just 2 small pieces and i shared it with my family so i was actually not eating that much. Thanks God~~

i was very much excited this Sunday morning after church because i met my cousins and also my grandma there in church. Then we discussed  about the trip to Mount KK,because i told them i wanted to go if there's a chance! Happy to hear that they are also planning to organize another trip to there again, and this time with all our cousins because many of them were interested too! 
i told them to place this trip next year at the time i had graduated and very much free!! 
Hope everything gets right so there i am one step closer to my dream! Luck is very important too because my dad failed to reach the top of the mountain this time due to the heavy fog up there. 
i must pray hard for this! :P

One more week is there for my report to be completed! By this week i also have to get all things done before back to campus for my new Sem.
Dad is back so i don't need to go to look shop this week, so i got more time for my own things now. :)
 I'm planning to get a facial wash at KOSE tomorrow because i still cant find a  beauty centre which is good enough in SP yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment