Saturday, August 6, 2011

Little Dreams of life

I had been so free lately and came out with this random post.

Ahh I got a few little dreams which I wish they could be real one day =D :)


Latin Dancers are HOT! Aren't they??
I always admired the dancers which can dance gracefully on the stage. Though I’m not a big fan of modern dance/hot dance but still admire them a lot. I wished that I can have the chance to learn Latin dance one day! I always love to watch the gestures of Latin dancers, their expressions and movements made me felt that they are so full of confidence and energetic~ I just love it so much! And did I tell you I love Latin songs too. J



Vanessa Mae, she's talented and she looks so sexy with that transparent violin~
And I also wished that I could have the time and patient to continue learning violin. I’m so inspired by Vannessa Mae cos she’s so COOL that she can be so sexy and gorgeous when she plays her electric violin/the transparent violin/whatever violin she’s using also look so damn cool! And I also love orchestra a lot! The music which catches my ear the most is actually orchestra! I get goose bumps on me every time listening to orchestra music because I am in awe of the harmonious melody made up by so many instruments. I stopped learning both piano and violin for many years and I think I will never go back for piano lesson anymore since it was like a nightmare to me( I hate piano class but I enjoyed playing it at home)but for violin…hmm…its always in my consideration.


Flawless skin is also another secret wish of mine! But reality is so cruel because i got this hormonal imbalance problem  for quite some time giving me many trouble for my skin and I have not yet getting rid of them after burning so much of $$ on skincare…facial treatment packages…medicine…supplement..etc.etc… Lvery sad~when will I finally conquer them?


I wished that my working life will be very interesting~ but I have no idea how will it be….anyway I just don’t want myself to be like a dead fish after starting to work. I wanna have great life, wished that the next stage of life will be interesting, happening, meaningful, and fruitful!



Explore the wonders of the world
Another challenge I would like to take it is that I wanna go for backpacking travelling! i wish that I am brave enough to go alone but that will be too much for me because I’m not yet that brave~ so maybe having a companion will be good enough! I guess this will be a great experience and I wish that I get this chance to explore new places not just like the type of travelling brought along by the tourist guide and they will just bring u around the famous tourist attraction places and you will take loads of pictures then leave that place. I want it to be more exciting~ Hope that one day I can have this adventure of backpacking trip! I believe This will be fun.


the next thing is...I always wanted to make my parents to feel proud of me! J That’s why I have to study harder now so I don’t disappoint them since they had spent so much of time, $$$ and effort to educate me, feed me, they put us as the first priority in their life, how could I let them down, if I am then I am such a useless daughter. So in this coming one year, also the LAST semester I’m going to spent in University, the only last year I will be having lectures, exams….i shall be proud to say that I am still a student (because many of my friends had just graduated and started with their carrier), I am still having the privilege for being a student, so I MUST do what a student should do, to study hard!!! And also not remember to play hard~



 Here... it’s the one which I keep repeating over the years……(always speak louder than action) I must keep fit~ this is what mom warns me every time I’m back to home! She’s more concern about my weight issue than my studies! Exercising is not big deal for me but the problem I got is with my diet. Sometimes I just can’t resist the temptation of foods or eating at inappropriate time especially when I’m with my friends~~~I’m not a big eater but the foods that I like are having high calories L I’m trying my best to discard those unhealthy ones from my list. 


Till then~~these are the random thoughts in my mind at this moment. 

Cheer for the sake that Weekend is coming again :):) 

No comments:

Post a Comment