Tuesday, August 2, 2011

why am i so lucky today? =P


Today is my LUCKY DAY**** wanna know why??
because i am just sooo  lucky!
let me tell u the story
its about this(pic below)

so what is so special about this ugly looking, traditional, unattractive BA WANG conditioner?
the first time i bought i was last December in Singapore because i wanna have a try for it since my friend had told me that her dad was using this BA WANG shampoo for his hair falling and white hair problem.
so i thought the conditioner might be useful for mom/myself as i realised i have some white hairs growing T.T
the smell of this conditioner is so herbal-ish, i felt that i am soaked in a herbal spa after i used it. 
But i felt that my hair is really Smooth and Stronger after used it for several times. after that i'm not using it again because i left it at home and went back Kedah.

 This time I came back home and saw my mom with her very long healthy hair which doesnt break (like mine always do) so i ask her why her hair is so strong?then she told me she had been using this conditioner  and it is very good!!
Then she asked me to buy her another one. But i tried to search for it everywhere and just cant found the conditioner, what i could found in Watson is just the shampoo for anti-hairfalling and anti-dandruff, but no where i can see the conditioner~~

then..then...Today when i walked into a pharmacy, actually wanted to find other things,
suddenly, i saw this BA WANG CONDITIONER was placed on the highest top of the rack!! :):)
i took it and asked for how much, 
the salesgirl cant found price tag for it but only the sticker with 'FREE' was seen.
so she called her boss/manager on the other branch,
after few minutes she called me back and told me this:" This is a free gift for buying the BA WANG shampoo, and the customer who bought this forget to take the free gift, and it had been a very long time already, so my boss say YOU CAN JUST TAKE IT"
my reaction was::" Oh really *very excited* ?"( but i thought that she means that i can just PAY and TAKE IT.)
then she explain to me again, "yes, you can just TAKE IT"
OMG! this time i didn't heard wrongly, she was asking me to just take it back home!!!
what else is better than FREE GIFT~~~muahahaha..(i remembered this one cost around $9/10??? Sg Dollar not RM leh)
and some more i had been searching for this everywhere in Miri but couldn't get it! 
Boss,Thank you so so muchhhh/maybe i should thank that customer! :):) I'm gonna use this more often before i am back to Kedah so i can have healthier hair~~

btw, I'm having serious flu today, i;m sneezing for the whole day and the watery mucus is making me MAD mad mad.....i am visiting the toilet basin like every 5/10 minutes in the morning to wash my nose....this ruined my plan to go for swimming with Mary today~so sad. :(
and good excuse for me not to do my report today bcos my eyes were so tired , i need more sleep now~~

No comments:

Post a Comment