Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday at Terminal with my besties

Its another Monday again~ (i now left 2 weeks of holidays..and the due date of my report is also..2 weeks!!! T.T)
and Waving HI to the month of AUGUST!
Selamat Berbuka Puasa for all the Muslims~~(Ramadhan market is opening!!!*oh nooo foods*)

I wish i could sleep like this forever and ever....or when i wake up from my dreams i found out that my report is Done!! =D
i think its a good idea to get a sleeping  mask like this so i can wear it to the class and the lecturer wont see my eyes are closing. :)

yeah i got 2 mics!!Went to sing K at Sunday afternoon with my buddies! miss them and the good old times in secondary sch where we can visit each others' class everyday~~(cos we're in 3 different classes that time)

Mary Me and Mei Vui.  3 of us reached earlier because Katty was busy and she came late.

See my pose so big, bcos Mary said the background looks a bit empty so i filled the background with my open arms! i was so happy there

Again its 3 of us!~

Mary and Lily~Mary, how come u always look so pretty and dont need any make up :)

Here comes Mary and the super kawaii Mei Vui. Both of them wore black and white coincidencely~ only i was the red one. and we said that we're having outfits that matched the background perfectly!

:)

Nah...my skills not that lousy also lah, can capture all of us in the photo :P

All of us wanna take the challenge that who can capture everyone's face in the photo~Mei Vui's turn this time....

yea its me here~

to show our friendship LOVE 

Here comes Katty! Mary and I were both tired already bcos we maintained this pose for so many rounds of photo shooting~~

Katty me AND Mary, again Katty was wearing black! we were blended super well with our background 

we're trying to do some supermodel phtoshooting with Katty's bag~The model of our day is HER!


Best friends :)

Mary showing her sleepy face( and the mask was upside down..)

mei vui's turn to wear the face mask (belongs to Katty)
dont understand how come we can have so much of fun just with this mask~
Me with my fat ass, Mary with her sexy super long legs, and Mei Vui with her super cute smile where every guy would die for
4 of us together~ my face has so much fats i must eat less :(

 Take 2:  We're supposed to show the expression when you ate something  SOUR~my facial expression sucks...
Katty is the expert! Mary looks weird?Mei vui looks like she's gonna fight with someone~ =P

Finally Its ME again~ i think this so cute! hahaha...love this pic! dont hit me
I had a great weekend with my besties, church mates and family!
so how's your weekend? hope everyone is having a great one too!
.
.
.
.

Now i must push my lazy ass of the cushion and get my report done ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment