Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Food story

It was a day full with foods! my stomach was stuffed with foods~
I had my favourite sweet potato as breakfast.

steamed sweet potatoes! :)
yes i love this very much also! today's potato tasted so nice! can compete the Japanese sweet potato already!

The Famous Market Curry Chicken Rice for lunch.

Homemade fresh pizza delivered from Jim Jim.

 Pineapple tart for snack.

 Chicken meesua and soup for dinner.
Chicken soup~

Mee sua. 

Chocolate mousse cake for dessert!
Chocolate mousse cake from Blueberry cakehouse. But its too sweet. Eating Choco mousse is like licking up the cream....don't really like it.

and....this is a No Exercise Day….. :(

Conclusion: To lose weight and get thin like I used to in decades ago is mission impossible T.T

The enemy( foods) are too mighty and I couldn’t fight them. I’m such a lazy pig giving million /zillion of excuses

In the morning, I got no choice but to wake up at the early 6am to accomplish these missions---
Followed Mom to send Avin to school, Send dad to airport, and then help mom to look after the shop. @_@
My eyes almost closed but thanks to coffee making me still awake~ I don’t understand why I just like to stay up late whenever  I don’t need to study, and this is especially serious when I am having holidays at home. Bad habit I got…

Today is a special day! Barry is officially stepping into his 21st !
Avin. Barry. Me..I looked taller here bcos i was sitting so straight and they were lying on sofa, in fact, i am the shortest :( 

Mom and my bros~ they got the same pose. Cool? hehehe
A big boy now!

Unfortunately dad was unable to celebrate it with us. My dad is a super dad because he’s going to climb Mount KK for the 2nd time to challenge the highest top of mountain again.*envious* gotta tell you this is actually one of my dreams I wish to achieve ~ I secretly vowed that I must reach the top once in my lifetime and get a Cert . maybe I wanna highlight my name in the cert and frame it with a gold frame then hang it somewhere very visible at my house so  the whole world can see it…hahahaha  just kidding  but before that I need to get my lousy stamina build up, find a time and some companions who are willing to go with me J Missed the chance to go with my cousins last time because my study timetable is always not flexible. KK is just so near, I shall go when I had the time after I graduated. J

And there’s something funny today because when I went to the Curry Rice stall, the aunty there asked me:小姐,你是不是做电头的?(其实是电头发)*一头雾水啊*
After asking for several times than I finally get what she meant!! I was wondering how come she have in mind that I must be working in a salon???do I look like? Dont think so…. Then she even asked if I am coming to buy lunch for my 老板娘?LOL~~ Anyway, the Curry Chicken Rice still tastes great after so many years I hadn’t been to their stall~ it’s different from the curry I always eat but I think it’s quite nice!  
Whoever come Miri next time must have a try!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment